WARRANTY, RETURN, CANCELLATION POLICIES
Please note these key points before proceeding with any claim:
- Start at the original place of purchase. 100% of claims start with the original place of purchase, and all refunds, if granted, are through the original place of purchase
- If you remove, we can not approve. If a product issue is discovered after installation, do not remove the product before receiving confirmation of a return approval from the original place of purchase. On-car information can often lead to diagnosis and action plans; SHOPWETT requires a chance to address in this manner. Post-install products removed prior to return authorization will be denied any warranty claim.
- Any alterations or attempts to fix will void the warranty. This includes welding, bending, or any ad-hoc methods that alter the product in any way.
- All warranties are for the original owner only. Second owners can purchase replacement components at a discount, directly from SHOPWETT or from participating dealers.
- Custom orders or parts of orders canceled more than seven (7) calendar days after placement will be assessed a 30% raw-materials allocation fee. SHOPWETT recommends that dealers request down payments from consumers given the elevated attention to detail and custom nature of many SHOPWETT product offerings. SHOPWETT reserves the right to determine applicable restocking fees, shipping fees, or any other administrative fees that need be imposed on the customer to accept a return.
- Due to the nature of Engine software and tunes, we are unable to grant refunds once the tune questionnaire has been submitted with the desired selections. There will be no refunds once the form has been submitted. Please double check your selections.
- Events/Track Day purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Issuing of refunds
All approved refunds will be handled by the original place of purchase, no exceptions. Since payments were made to the original place of purchase, any refunds must come from the same place. Please note that approved returns must be received BY SHOPWETT within thirty (30) days of approval of return to receive credit.
Warranty against manufacturer defects by product class
Manufacturer defect is defined as any characteristic of the product which hinders its usability for the purpose for which it was designed and manufactured. The warranty against manufacturer defects doesn’t cover any cosmetic changes, or normal use wear and tear. All warranties cease at a product’s discontinuance. Here’s a quick summary of our products and how long each is covered for manufacturer defects:
All SHOPWETT brand products. Please note that special order/custom order items are not returnable.
All durations start at the time of purchase (we’ll ask for a proof of purchase date):
- Manufacturer Warranty Terms will apply as a pass through to the customer's respective item. SHOPWETT does not imply or offer additional warranty protections.
Condition of Products
In the event of a return, a product must be returned with no signs of abuse, incorrect installation, forced installation, motorsports usage, or product altering whatsoever. Any trace of the aforementioned will result in warranty denial.
Upon verification of warranty coverage, SHOPWETT will, at its sole option, repair, replace, consult toward remedy or issue a refund for the defective product.
Labor for original installation, removal, and subsequent installation/inspection not covered.
If claim is determined by SHOPWETT at its sole discretion to be a manufacturer defect, SHOPWETT will cover two-way shipping to SHOPWETT either from consumer or dealer and back to either consumer or dealer. SHOPWETT may also request a “Destroy in Field” of any defective parts.
No restocking fee for Manufacturer Defect.
In all cases, SHOPWETT must be afforded the opportunity to remedy the situation before removal of the product from the vehicle. Installations deemed errant SHOPWETT will result in denied claims. Any evidence of offroad abuse or use of the product in motorsports or racing conditions is grounds for warranty denial. Warranties will be voided if the product is improperly serviced, modified, or used in a way not intended by the Manufacturer. The Consumer is responsible for ensuring that the product is installed in a safe and proper manner, and should cease use of the product immediately if an unsafe or improper condition is noted. If an unsafe or improper condition is noted, the Consumer should then immediately contact the facility where the product was purchased.
Applicable to all warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH WITHIN, SHOPWETT MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SHOPWETT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT SHOPWETT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The warranties listed herein are the only remedy the Consumer or Dealer has for any loss or damage, however arising, due to nonconformity in or defect of the product. This warranty does not cover consequential damage, loss of time or revenues, labor, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle (including rental vehicle fees), shipping, damage to the vehicle or components, or other incidental or indirect damage. SHOPWETT’s sole liability on any claim of any kind, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of the products sold hereunder shall in no case exceed the amount actually paid to SHOPWETT for the applicable product. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
Issuing of refunds
Dealer responsibility as it pertains to warranties and guarantees:
Every dealer or distributor must understand and uphold any and all requirements as they pertain to refunds. Dealers and distributors will handle all refunds to customers and consumers as approved by SHOPWETT. All warranties are explained below and may change from time to time. All warranty claims or returns must be routed through the contact section on the SHOPWETT.com website.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.