DINAN Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2020-2023 BMW M240I/M340I/M440I/Z4 M40I & TOYOTA GR SUPRA 3.0
Regular price $167.00 Sale price $150.00
Unit price / per
Turbo inlet pipes serve two very distinct, and differing, purposes. On one hand the optimization of a turbo inlet pipe will encourage better turbo efficiency and responsiveness by allowing the turbo to ingest more air by way of an unobstructed and larger volume flow path. On the other, you have a more visceral benefit that some may argue is equally, or even more, important than that of efficiency/flow optimization --- increased sound. No matter which of the distinct purposes is favored, Dinan will deliver on both. Regardless of application, a Dinan turbo inlet replaces the weak, and failure prone, plastic factory inlet with a more robust carbon fiber one. CNC machined fittings are utilized to ensure proper fitment and guarantee installation as a direct replacement to the OEM inlet. Beyond material and fitment however are the improvements to the characteristics of the primary element in the system, the pipe itself. The stock turbo inlet has incorporated additional features (multiple in some cases) that introduce flow restrictions and turbulence while also reducing turbo noises. All of which are unwanted but easily rectified by removing the various resonators and enlarging (and optimizing) the path for a more uniform flow. The result is an inlet that delivers not only more air and allows the turbo to be more efficient (work less) but also provides the oft desired amplification to the turbo induction soundtrack.
- Increased turbo efficiency and reliability courtesy of maximum unimpeded and uniform airflow.
- Eliminates the factory sound resonator for increased turbo vocalization.
- 14% increase in overall volume over OEM inlet.
- Average of 7.7% larger internal diameter throughout (maximum cross-sectional area allowed).
- Carbon fiber construction for increased durability and visual appeal.
- Direct replacement of OEM turbo inlet.
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation.